Camera is a responsive/adaptive slideshow. Try to resize the browser window
It uses a light version of jQuery mobile, navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
It's completely free (even though a donation is appreciated)
Camera slideshow provides many options to customize your project as more as possible
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Old Mc Donald Had a Farm

Posted by rishaun On Saturday, October 01, 2011

Old Mc Donald Had a Farm - lyrics and music
Old McDonald is a true classic! This American nursery rhyme is used all over the world in different versions.

Old Mc Donald Had a Farm is great for teaching children the different animal sounds.
Did you know... that the nursery rhyme Old McDonald had a farm is translated into a lot of other languages? In Chinese there are i.e. several versions of the song in same tune.

Recommended by NurseryRhymes.org Not sure about the tune? Don`t worry - you can listen to Old McDonald had a farm at the bottom of this page.

Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"
Everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O
With a "oink" here and a "oink" there
Here a "oink" there a "oink"
Everywhere a "oink-oink"
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"
Everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a horse, E-I-E-I-O
With a "cwack-cwack" here and a "neigh, neigh" there
Here a "cwack" there a "cwack"
Everywhere a "neigh, neigh"
With a "oink" here and a "oink" there
Here a "oink" there a "oink"
Everywhere a "oink-oink"
With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there
Here a "moo" there a "moo"
Everywhere a "moo-moo"
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O


 
Related Posts with Thumbnails