Camera is a responsive/adaptive slideshow. Try to resize the browser window
It uses a light version of jQuery mobile, navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
It's completely free (even though a donation is appreciated)
Camera slideshow provides many options to customize your project as more as possible
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Niblet the Mouse

Posted by rishaun On Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am a mouse. My name is Niblet. I live in a little hole in a house. Living in the house is a man, a woman, a boy, and a girl. I like the two children a lot. They always leave crumbs behind and I get to eat them when everyone is asleep. They also have cool little toys. Some of the toys are good for my home so I borrow them and use them in my house. Last week I found a little chair, just big enough for me. It fits so nicely in my living room.

Today I found a little spoon. It is great for scooping up crumbs that are in cracks that I can't reach.

I also have a little blanket that I found under the little boy's bed. It really isn't a blanket, it is an old shirt from his little teddy bear. He doesn't need it anymore because he got his bear a new shirt and the old one makes a perfect blanket for me.

I miss the kids when they go to school in the morning. The house is so quiet without them. I really miss all of the squeaks and noise they make. Kids are just like mice.





I love the family I live with, and I hope they never find out about me. People are scared of mice and try to get rid of them if they find us in their house. That's why I need to be so quiet. Shhhhhh!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails